Intense Teaching Practice Phase 2 Day 18

 August 12, 2022


 Today after morning assembly I headed to my concerned class. I have one more lesson to complete which I planned to finish off by next week. Today students were eagerly waiting for their group activity.

Today I distributed the weekly presents. I selected the best group according to the marks they scored. Also I gave price to the Star of the Week and complementary price for other students too.

They were all very thrilled and happy. By the end I told them to be more active in coming classes. I also divided them into another group.

Later the class, I returned to the resting area and I worked on my lesson plans.

The day went nicely.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gifted actually a Gift?

MTTC ൽ ഇന്ന് " കൊല " നടന്നു😱 : ഒന്നല്ല.... അതുക്കും മേലെ.🤪

Dr. Hari sir The Hero and Talent Hunt : Day 3