Intense Teaching Practice Phase 2 Day 23

 August 23, 2022


Today I have took Remedial Lesson Plan to students on the difficult portions they felt during the exam.

I took the class with role play. I called some students to come forward for enacting some activities. They did so well and understood the topic very well. 

Today the classes all ended for the students and August 24 onwards Onam exams are going to start.

I wished all of them good luck.

They also gave me some gifts like pens, sweets paper cuts, letters... telling about their feelings about mine... It was so heart touching. 

I was really sad to say goodbye to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gifted actually a Gift?

MTTC ൽ ഇന്ന് " കൊല " നടന്നു😱 : ഒന്നല്ല.... അതുക്കും മേലെ.🤪

Dr. Hari sir The Hero and Talent Hunt : Day 3